This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Updating the simtest-howto
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: Cynthia Rempel <cynt6007 at vandals dot uidaho dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 18:29:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Updating the simtest-howto
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F4D6D4ABB762B1409DB18951E7BD0E1047894146 at CH1PRD0410MB355 dot namprd04 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 20 dot 1504082105050 dot 9357 at tuna dot site>
On Wed, 8 Apr 2015, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Dec 2012, Cynthia Rempel wrote:
> > I was looking at http://gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html and was wondering
> > if the bottom of the page could be modified from links to tests ran in
> > 2003 to a link to testresults with a search for sim, like
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi?wm=wrd&form=extended&m=all&s=D&ul=%2Fml%2Fgcc-testresults%2F%25&q=sim
> > The website would then have more up-to-date configurations so potential
> > gcc-simtest users would more easily find configurations to use with the
> > experimental/pre-release gcc, in additon to the configurations not
> > running off the page.
> This is an interesting idea, Cynthia. Thanks for sharing it!
> Hans-Peter, as the quasi maintainer of that page, what do you
> think? Is this something you may want to add?
Sounds like it's a good idea and that it's half done already?