This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Updating the simtest-howto
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Cynthia Rempel <cynt6007 at vandals dot uidaho dot edu>, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 21:05:58 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Updating the simtest-howto
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F4D6D4ABB762B1409DB18951E7BD0E1047894146 at CH1PRD0410MB355 dot namprd04 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
On Sun, 30 Dec 2012, Cynthia Rempel wrote:
> I was looking at http://gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html and was wondering
> if the bottom of the page could be modified from links to tests ran in
> 2003 to a link to testresults with a search for sim, like
> The website would then have more up-to-date configurations so potential
> gcc-simtest users would more easily find configurations to use with the
> experimental/pre-release gcc, in additon to the configurations not
> running off the page.
This is an interesting idea, Cynthia. Thanks for sharing it!
Hans-Peter, as the quasi maintainer of that page, what do you
think? Is this something you may want to add?