This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc wiki project
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: David Kunsman <dmkunsman at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 14:34:46 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: gcc wiki project
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPVyUPAnzwns=Wvru17fhWgQErGwXxAXmW9so=Q2dk6+9uwcAQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, 23 Mar 2015, David Kunsman wrote:
> Hello, I was just reading through the current projects wiki page and I
> noticed how out of date pretty much all of them are. So I was
> planning on doing "spring cleaning" by going down the list tracking
> down what has been and what needs to be down and updating all the
> wikis. Do you think this is something that is worthwhile to work on?
This is an awesome idea.
Note there also is https://gcc.gnu.org/projects/ which is even older,
and for any changes you want to make there I'd be happy to help you
(and apply a patch, cf. https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html , or follow