This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Announcing AArch64 and ARM port reviewers
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>, Kyrylo Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 23:39:57 -0600
- Subject: Announcing AArch64 and ARM port reviewers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Sorry for the delay on this. I've been swamped with non-GCC things for
the last month or so...
I'm pleased to announce that James Greenhalgh has been appointed as a
reviewer for the AArch64 port and that Kyrylo Tkachov has been appointed
as a reviewer for the ARM port.
James & Kyrylo, if you could add yourself to the MAINTAINERS file for
the additional roles, it would be appreciated.