This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada: %(cc1_options) missing from default specs file
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>, "gcc at gnu dot org" <gcc at gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 12:02:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada: %(cc1_options) missing from default specs file
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <551BB4F1 dot 40503 at redhat dot com> <20150401093823 dot GA17110 at adacore dot com> <551BBF17 dot 70202 at redhat dot com>
> All the other in-tree front ends use it, including Java, Fortran, and Go.
Out of laziness I'd say. ;-) AFAIK the Ada FE never did it.
> Would it be possible to add some other injection mechanism so that it is
> possible customize the gnat1 flags using the specs file mechanism?
Yes, defining a common set of base options would be welcome.