This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada: %(cc1_options) missing from default specs file
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gnu dot org" <gcc at gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 11:49:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada: %(cc1_options) missing from default specs file
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <551BB4F1 dot 40503 at redhat dot com> <20150401093823 dot GA17110 at adacore dot com>
On 04/01/2015 11:38 AM, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
> Well cc1_options are relevant to C (C family?) language(s), and not necessarily
> for Ada.
All the other in-tree front ends use it, including Java, Fortran, and Go.
> In other words, not all C or C++ switches are relevant or recognized
> by gnat1.
Would it be possible to add some other injection mechanism so that it is
possible customize the gnat1 flags using the specs file mechanism?
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security