This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: trunk revision 221714 gets segfault during lto bootstrap.
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot org>, gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:30:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: trunk revision 221714 gets segfault during lto bootstrap.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55150810 dot 5000201 at moene dot org> <20150327092338 dot GA32558 at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
> I believe this should be another symptom of bug fixed by r221718.
> The earlier revision exposed a problem that the edge may be moved from
> indirect edges to direct edges and the outer walk will end up confused.
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2015-03/msg03059.html reports success with LTO/FDO
at r221719, so hope it is indeed solved.