This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bugzilla vs 5.0 milestone
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gnu dot org" <gcc at gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 09:36:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: Bugzilla vs 5.0 milestone
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55134E7E dot 3000409 at oracle dot com>
On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 1:10 AM, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
> sorry if I missed part of the discussion about the new numbering scheme and
> the answer to my question is already clear from that: why we do have 5.0 as
> Milestone in Bugzilla instead of 5.1?!?
Yeah, well ... details. We chose to not mass-change those after the numbering
scheme was agreed to. But yes, technically the milestones should be 5.1 now.