This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Bugzilla vs 5.0 milestone
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: "gcc at gnu dot org" <gcc at gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 01:10:38 +0100
- Subject: Bugzilla vs 5.0 milestone
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
sorry if I missed part of the discussion about the new numbering scheme
and the answer to my question is already clear from that: why we do have
5.0 as Milestone in Bugzilla instead of 5.1?!?