This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: -Wno-c++11-extensions addition
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth dot at dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:41:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: -Wno-c++11-extensions addition
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJMcOU_LAt=AYNDxau66HO3HAO=ZCgwa5DBopLNrAJysRGv5Cg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 25 March 2015 at 16:16, Jack Howarth wrote:
> Does anyone remember which FSF gcc release first added the
> -Wno-c++11-extensions option for g++? I know it exists in 4.6.3
Are you sure? It doesn't exist for 4.6.4 or anything later.
Are you thinking of -Wc++0x-compat ?