This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc wiki project
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 12:41:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: gcc wiki project
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPVyUPAnzwns=Wvru17fhWgQErGwXxAXmW9so=Q2dk6+9uwcAQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150324121626 dot GD17943 at virgil dot suse> <CAH6eHdT_Vf8rczr5KBX75phMa7nXmVzyJqvM9XuOwQ+d2snOjQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150324123356 dot GE17943 at virgil dot suse>
On 24 March 2015 at 12:33, Martin Jambor wrote:
> This is exactly what I actually had in mind.
Ah gotcha - then that's two voices in favour :-)
I think as long as you don't actually rename pages then the wiki
preserves quite good history, so we will always be able to go back to
look at past versions if something gets lost.