This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5 Status Report (2015-03-20)
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 18:42:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 5 Status Report (2015-03-20)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1503201317370 dot 15299 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <550EE054 dot 1080400 at oarcorp dot com> <550FA47E dot 1040300 at redhat dot com>
On 3/23/2015 12:28 AM, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 03/22/2015 09:31 AM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> On 03/20/2015 07:18 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
>>> We've come a long way towards the release criteria of zero P1 bugs.
>> I thought I would pass along a couple of data points from
>> the *-rtems targets.
>> Fourteen *-rtems target build OK on the head. The following
>> do not even complete building gcc+newlib.
>> v850 - PR65501. New and must be relatively recent. I built
>> a C/C++ toolset on January 15.
> Presumably v850 was working before, so this BZ needs a regression marker.
It was indeed working before for C and C++. We only disable C++ for a few
targets and that's after a reply like "C++ doesn't/will never work on that
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985