This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5 Status Report (2015-03-20)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 23:28:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: GCC 5 Status Report (2015-03-20)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1503201317370 dot 15299 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <550EE054 dot 1080400 at oarcorp dot com>
On 03/22/2015 09:31 AM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
On 03/20/2015 07:18 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
We've come a long way towards the release criteria of zero P1 bugs.
I thought I would pass along a couple of data points from
the *-rtems targets.
Fourteen *-rtems target build OK on the head. The following
do not even complete building gcc+newlib.
v850 - PR65501. New and must be relatively recent. I built
a C/C++ toolset on January 15.
Presumably v850 was working before, so this BZ needs a regression marker.