This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: William Laeder <codylaeder at gmail dot com>, Sergey Kutserey <s dot kutserey at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 00:47:09 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Mirror
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKcrUqdx8Rr7BofmNgu1E+SBp0tUN18=BOatyS6ZBPH_ge+wTQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, 10 Dec 2014, William Laeder wrote:
> On the page: https://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/mirrors.html
> The St. Louis Mirror is not configured properly, all it shows is a
> welcome page from apache. The gcc's file system structure (assuming
> its the same for all mirrors) does not also exist.
this is to follow-up that the mirror has been re-added and is
That said, Sergey, there is now a bit (too) much of link farming
going on there. One or two links are fine, but can you please
tone down the current set of six or so?