This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5 Status Report (2015-03-20)
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 10:31:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 5 Status Report (2015-03-20)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1503201317370 dot 15299 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr>
On 03/20/2015 07:18 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
We've come a long way towards the release criteria of zero P1 bugs.
I thought I would pass along a couple of data points from
the *-rtems targets.
Fourteen *-rtems target build OK on the head. The following
do not even complete building gcc+newlib.
v850 - PR65501. New and must be relatively recent. I built
a C/C++ toolset on January 15.
m32c - PR63683. Reported against 4.9 branch. DJ may have a
patch for this.
The avr is still broken. I don't know that it is worth the trouble
to even dig up the PRs anymore.
I disable C++ for the v850 and have managed to build RTEMS
for all targets using this toolset.