This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GSoc-2015: Modular GCC (RFC on refactoring)
- From: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Mikhail Maltsev <maltsevm at gmail dot com>, gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 20:21:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: GSoc-2015: Modular GCC (RFC on refactoring)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAA_ASpVFs7LXS4Pw1Mxo5VCxtEncvYXjYgnULGoRAWnbM3PkYw at mail dot gmail dot com> <54F87A48 dot 6070803 at redhat dot com> <54FA52CD dot 2080003 at gmail dot com> <54FB1C2B dot 7010108 at redhat dot com> <5508F5F3 dot 500 at gmail dot com> <5508FF96 dot 6020008 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, 2015-03-17 at 22:31 -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
> I'm not a big fan of keeping the FOR_EACH_blah style iterator and would
> prefer to use real C++ iterators. But it ought to give you some ideas
> about how to start breaking these things out.
BTW I've tried to propose to start doing that (using C++ 'standard'
iteration concepts) a while ago:
Unfortunately the discussion didn't go anywhere. Maybe the patch could
serve as a starting point for something/somebody.