This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gsoc2015] Is Gimple FE eligible for gsoc this year?
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: xue yinsong <xyshh94225 at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 11:11:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: [gsoc2015] Is Gimple FE eligible for gsoc this year?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BLU437-SMTP924BE38545D1FC0F43C1F485000 at phx dot gbl> <CAD_=9DQy5CYZqzCbZTA0=quGBk2xLsiC1M=DJd1xdib8yQT6Cg at mail dot gmail dot com> <BLU436-SMTP473D7ECF26024D76C7370985000 at phx dot gbl>
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 11:09 AM, xue yinsong <email@example.com> wrote:
> Iâm glad to get started now.
> Could you please give me some specific directions to work on ?
Sorry. I wasn't clear enough. You'd first need to find someone willing
to mentor. I'm not going to be involved in GSoC for GCC this year.