This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gsoc2015] Is Gimple FE eligible for gsoc this year?
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: xue yinsong <xyshh94225 at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, sandeep at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 10:08:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: [gsoc2015] Is Gimple FE eligible for gsoc this year?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BLU437-SMTP924BE38545D1FC0F43C1F485000 at phx dot gbl>
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 2:54 AM, xue yinsong <email@example.com> wrote:
> Somehow this project is not in the gsoc ideas list, and itâs been one year since the last commit(According to https://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/branches/gimple-front-end/ChangeLog).
> Could someone tell me if this project is still active and eligible for this yearâs gsoc?
I'm not sure. You'd have to find someone willing to mentor. There are
other cleanups necessary for this to be viable. Perhaps start with