This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Proposal for adding splay_tree_find (to find elements without updating the nodes).
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Aditya K <hiraditya at msn dot com>
- Cc: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>, Trevor Saunders <tbsaunde at tbsaunde dot org>, gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:54:06 +0000
- Subject: Re: Proposal for adding splay_tree_find (to find elements without updating the nodes).
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAESRpQAGRZmaFVhKmoo-iuAjS2u9XcNdCSVKw+uDNcZxXQusTQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <BLU179-W6EC1E5FCDD08E8019B689B6020 at phx dot gbl>
On 16 March 2015 at 15:51, Aditya K wrote:
> I started looking at the steps to test gcc, (https://gcc.gnu.org/Testing_GCC):
> In the first step: to install prerequisites 'dejagnu', tcl and Expect
> - The link to dejagnu does not have any information. for tcl and expect there are no links.
"DejaGnu" is not meant to be a link, but the wiki automatically treats
any MixedCase word as a link.
You don't need links about them, you need to have them installed.