This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
ARM emit jump insn
- From: Marcos DÃaz <marcos dot diaz at tallertechnologies dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 20:42:59 -0300
- Subject: ARM emit jump insn
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hi I'm doing an investigation trying to modify the generation of
prologues and epilogues for ARM cross compiler.
So far I could successfully add some lines to the prologue generation,
but Im having problems with some thing: How do you suggest is the best
way to emit an assembler line that makes a branch (not branch with
link) to a certain label.
I've tried the following:
char funcname ="funcname"; (global)
rtx mylabel , from;
LABEL_NAME(mylabel) = funcname;
from = emit_jump_insn(gen_jump (mylabel));
JUMP_LABEL (from) = mylabel;
But this emits a jump to an internal label (for example .L0)
what I wanted to do is that those lines generate a jump to funcname:
San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5
Phone: +54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211/ +54 351 7617452