This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: wrong mirror on GCC mirror sites page
- From: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- To: Conrad S <conradsand dot arma at gmail dot com>, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 13:19:32 +0000
- Subject: RE: wrong mirror on GCC mirror sites page
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAONgOD6Ub2EnSFRNijYsZFPzSYG6S2sECa30OXmxhAFm+jieKg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdSJOCgsvaAoHwDPS0cPBwVp1T2ChJ0_fXEJxR9BwCRPkg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAONgOD5Bj10Yt7OzEHmT+u027-yz_in4A6sKONCRhr-ucxjtmA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Conrad S <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On 9 March 2015 at 23:08, Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com> wrote:
> >> How did this get into the mirror list?
> > Because they said they would provide mirrors:
> > https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2014-06/msg00251.html
> > https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2014-07/msg00156.html
> Upon closer inspection there's actually more junk in the mirror list
> Australia: http://mirrors-au.go-parts.com/gcc
> Russia: http://mirrors-ru.go-parts.com/gcc
> UK: http://mirrors-uk.go-parts.com/gcc/
> US: http://mirrors-usa.go-parts.com/gcc
The last three here appear to work. I think you just got unlucky that the
mirrors-au one is broken at the moment.