This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: wrong mirror on GCC mirror sites page
- From: Conrad S <conradsand dot arma at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 23:12:32 +1000
- Subject: Re: wrong mirror on GCC mirror sites page
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAONgOD6Ub2EnSFRNijYsZFPzSYG6S2sECa30OXmxhAFm+jieKg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdSJOCgsvaAoHwDPS0cPBwVp1T2ChJ0_fXEJxR9BwCRPkg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 9 March 2015 at 23:08, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> How did this get into the mirror list?
> Because they said they would provide mirrors:
Upon closer inspection there's actually more junk in the mirror list site:
Perhaps all mirror sites need to be first checked before putting them
up on the list.