This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: wrong mirror on GCC mirror sites page
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Conrad S <conradsand dot arma at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 13:08:18 +0000
- Subject: Re: wrong mirror on GCC mirror sites page
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAONgOD6Ub2EnSFRNijYsZFPzSYG6S2sECa30OXmxhAFm+jieKg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 9 March 2015 at 13:04, Conrad S wrote:
> The list of mirror sites seems to have a bug:
> The mirror for Australia is listed as:
> http://mirrors-au.go-parts.com/gcc | ..., thanks to Dan Derebenskiy
> (email@example.com) at Go-Parts.
> Going to the above site leads to a car parts seller.
> How did this get into the mirror list?
Because they said they would provide mirrors: