This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
wrong mirror on GCC mirror sites page
- From: Conrad S <conradsand dot arma at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 23:04:35 +1000
- Subject: wrong mirror on GCC mirror sites page
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The list of mirror sites seems to have a bug:
The mirror for Australia is listed as:
http://mirrors-au.go-parts.com/gcc | ..., thanks to Dan Derebenskiy
(firstname.lastname@example.org) at Go-Parts.
Going to the above site leads to a car parts seller.
How did this get into the mirror list?