This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GSoc-2015: Modular GCC
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Sidharth Chaturvedi <sidchat dot 04 at gmail dot com>, gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 08:46:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: GSoc-2015: Modular GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAA_ASpVFs7LXS4Pw1Mxo5VCxtEncvYXjYgnULGoRAWnbM3PkYw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 03/04/15 12:13, Sidharth Chaturvedi wrote:
Certainly still useful, the trick is finding a hunk of that work that
can be tackled via GSoc.
I came across this page while browsing through ideas for GSoc-2015:
I like the overall task, but it seems somewhat overambitious. I wanted
to verify if this is still a desirable architectural goal (as the last
update on this page was around 3 years ago). Also, how feasible is
this for GSoc?