This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GSoc-2015: Modular GCC
- From: Sidharth Chaturvedi <sidchat dot 04 at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 00:43:49 +0530
- Subject: GSoc-2015: Modular GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I came across this page while browsing through ideas for GSoc-2015:
I like the overall task, but it seems somewhat overambitious. I wanted
to verify if this is still a desirable architectural goal (as the last
update on this page was around 3 years ago). Also, how feasible is
this for GSoc?