This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MPX runtime inclusion for GCC 5
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Ilya Enkovich <enkovich dot gnu at gmail dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 10:28:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: MPX runtime inclusion for GCC 5
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54EE3231 dot 3050709 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1502260927410 dot 28824 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <CAMbmDYZMdVF370EFyJTnvTBS74+=Fb_cDYK743KWi+B7h6z7BA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 02/26/15 03:26, Ilya Enkovich wrote:
Seems reasonable to me. It's a nice safe default ;-) Folks can enable
it easily when building GCC.
2015-02-26 11:30 GMT+03:00 Richard Biener <email@example.com>:
In current patches libmpx is enabled by default only for
x86_64-*-linux* and i?86-*-linux*. I agree that current configure may
miss some system checks. With amount of time left I think having it
disabled by default is an appropriate option. It should be switched
back on stage 1 and/or minor releases.