This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
SPIR-V and GCC
- From: BogDan <bog_dan_ro at yahoo dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 14:36:08 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: SPIR-V and GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: BogDan <bog_dan_ro at yahoo dot com>
Probably is a little bit too early, but I'd like to ask if there is any chance to use gcc to produce SPIR-V .
It will be just great if we'll be able to write our shaders in e.g. C/C++/(any language supported by gcc) and use GCC to compile them as SPIR-V!
It will be fantastic to use only one compiler collection for CPU and for GPU compute&graphics!