This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
please document requirements on sphinx
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at debian dot org>
- To: gcc Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 11:49:52 +0100
- Subject: please document requirements on sphinx
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Both gccjit and gnat now use sphinx to build the documentation. While not a
direct part of the build process, it would be nice to document the requirements
on sphinx, and agree on a common version used to generate that documentation.
Coming from a distro background where I have to "build from source", I know that
sphinx is a bit less stable than say doxygen and texinfo. So some kind of
version information, about not using sphinx plugins, etc. would be appreciated.