This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Sandra Loosemore appointed docs maintainer
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 01:01:17 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Sandra Loosemore appointed docs maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
For those of you following gcc-patches this may not be the most
terrible surprise given what she has been contributing the last
couple of months alone. That said....
I am happy to announce Sandra Loosemore as docs maintainer.
Thanks for all the improvements you have contributed so far,
Sandra, and we are looking forward towards a continuing and
Congratulations and Happy Editing!
PS: For those of you wondering why MAINTAINERS reads "docs co-maintainer",
that is to emphasize that all maintainers can and should and are most
welcome to contribute and refine documentation in their respective areas.