This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: need help with Pointer Bounds Checking documentation
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Ilya Enkovich <enkovich dot gnu at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 00:20:23 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: need help with Pointer Bounds Checking documentation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E68470 dot 90700 at codesourcery dot com> <CAMbmDYYoshG0-Lx6MOobAZyR1CMaSGwQxU_xmZxXrUyCcepyPA at mail dot gmail dot com> <54E76349 dot 7050508 at codesourcery dot com> <CAMbmDYZ9wRaZdS7Dy-QpNpjiuxTdi6pWSBbgNrW+m5kxMjXfEw at mail dot gmail dot com> <54ECAB15 dot 90807 at codesourcery dot com> <CAMbmDYZFUGpfGoR+Ri3rpLf82ORm27d2w_r5_--K-cwArFjZOw at mail dot gmail dot com> <54EDF54F dot 4040401 at codesourcery dot com> <CAMbmDYYxjn+kCtNzKZuCQmVZwuhHHmabXgGhsvcBnsDz2C9VCg at mail dot gmail dot com> <54EE0D31 dot 2070308 at codesourcery dot com>
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
>> Patch is a part of a series which is waiting for additional steering
>> committee approval due to copyright and a license.
> I don't imagine the documentation for *features already committed*
> needs to wait for steering committee approval; per the GCC coding
> standards, it should have been checked in at the same time as the
> features themselves.
(As for the overall patch set, this was pinged and hopefully will
be resolved swiftly now as well. Still, adding documentation for
things already in the tree makes sense now.)