This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Announcing Kirill Yukhin as x86 vector ISA extension maintainer
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:29:16 -0700
- Subject: Announcing Kirill Yukhin as x86 vector ISA extension maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm pleased to announce that Kirill Yukhin has been appointed as the
maintainer for the vector ISA extensions for the x86 port.
Kirill, if you could add yourself to the MAINTAINERS file for the
additional role, it would be appreciated.