This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Announcing Ilya Enkovich as bounded pointer/MPX maintainer and MPX runtime maintainer
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Ilya Enkovich <enkovich dot gnu at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:24:54 -0700
- Subject: Announcing Ilya Enkovich as bounded pointer/MPX maintainer and MPX runtime maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm pleased to announce Ilya Enkovich has been appointed as the
maintainer for the generic bounded pointer infrastructure, the MPX
implementation of bounded pointers and the MPX runtime for GCC.
Ilya, if you could add yourself to the MAINTAINERS file in the
additional roles, it would be appreciated.
I believe you have a patch or two to self-approve ;-)
We'll discuss inclusion of the MPX runtime for GCC 5 separately with the
release managers. We may be too late in the game to make that happen.
So please don't commit the MPX runtime bits yet.