This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to update reg_dead notes
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Georg-Johann Lay <avr at gjlay dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:06:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to update reg_dead notes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54EC635D dot 7050608 at gjlay dot de>
> Could you give me some advice on correct usage of df or even more preferred
> point me to a comprehensible documentation of df which is more complete than
> in df-core.c?
Take a look at the c6x and mep ports.