This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Building an x86_64-linux-gnux32 (x32) gcc wiki page
- From: Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:51:17 +0100
- Subject: Building an x86_64-linux-gnux32 (x32) gcc wiki page
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have spent quite some time trying to build an x32 gcc to debug a PR
this week before I finally found the configure switch that made
everything work. In order to share this possibly valuable knowledge,
I have created a wiki mini-page detailing how I managed to get it
I've linked it from the "Tutorials, HOWTOs" section of the
GettingStarted page because I did not find a better place. Of course,
feel free to correct any mistakes I might have made.