This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] Google Summer of Code 2015?
- From: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- To: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:14:22 +0300
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] Google Summer of Code 2015?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87vbiycocw dot fsf at kepler dot schwinge dot homeip dot net>
Tobias will be GSoC admin for GCC this year. He has submitted GSoC application today.
Tobias, would you please CC gcc@ for future GSoC-related news and updates?
> On Feb 19, 2015, at 11:11 AM, Thomas Schwinge <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I can't remember this being discussed: if the GCC community would like to
> participate in this year's Google Summer of Code -- the organization
> application period will end tomorrow,
> <http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015>. If I
> remember correctly, Maxim handled the organizational bits last year;
> CCing him, just in case. ;-)