This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Operator "~", decltype() and templates.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: PaweÅ Tomulik <ptomulik at meil dot pw dot edu dot pl>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 15:13:21 +0000
- Subject: Re: Operator "~", decltype() and templates.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E359EF dot 8060805 at meil dot pw dot edu dot pl>
On 17 February 2015 at 15:10, PaweÅ Tomulik wrote:
> Is this a bug? The original program compiles with clang.
Yes, please report it as described at https://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/
In any case, "is this a bug?" questions are inappropriate on this
mailing list, they belong on the gcc-help list.