This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Serious Regressions tables on https://gcc.gnu.org
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth dot at dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 21:16:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: Serious Regressions tables on https://gcc.gnu.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJMcOU9kXV3a_9CjD6v5S_geesKOLrivRR-WusSFzVu_0sbUcg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 03:12:22PM -0500, Jack Howarth wrote:
> Is there a reason why the Serious Regressions tables, displayed by
> the links in the 'Release Series and Status' section at
> https://gcc.gnu.org, no longer have a column for the priority
> (importance) of each bug? We used to have that and it was quite nice
> to be able to click on the priority column header to regenerate the
> table sorted by bug priority (to quickly see how many P1s are open).
> Any chance of getting that functionality back?
You probably need to enable the Priority column in Change Columns at
the bottom of the page.