This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Serious Regressions tables on https://gcc.gnu.org
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth dot at dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 15:12:22 -0500
- Subject: Serious Regressions tables on https://gcc.gnu.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Is there a reason why the Serious Regressions tables, displayed by
the links in the 'Release Series and Status' section at
https://gcc.gnu.org, no longer have a column for the priority
(importance) of each bug? We used to have that and it was quite nice
to be able to click on the priority column header to regenerate the
table sorted by bug priority (to quickly see how many P1s are open).
Any chance of getting that functionality back?