This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 5.0 and OpenMP 4.0 accelerator : Adapteva/Parallella board
- From: Nicholas Yue <yue dot nicholas at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 21:33:47 -0800
- Subject: GCC 5.0 and OpenMP 4.0 accelerator : Adapteva/Parallella board
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I would like to find out if this is the correct forum to
ask/discuss about GCC 5's OpenMP 4.0 implementation, in particular the
new accelerator feature which from what I understand, allows the compute
to be offloaded to external GPU/accelerator.
I have a Parallella board (ARM dual core) which has an Adapteva
chip (16 cores) and I would like to build a GCC 5 version for it.
I recall that the Adapteva is a supported CPU with GCC.
If this is not the forum, please direct me to the correct forum to
Graphics - Arnold, Alembic, RenderMan, OpenGL, HDF5
Custom Dev - C++ porting, OSX, Linux, Windows