This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Broken links on gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs
- From: "EXT-Barrett, James" <james dot barrett5 at boeing dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 16:56:22 +0000
- Subject: Broken links on gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I got your email address at https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html, where the footnote on the page says "Comments on these web pages ... are welcome on our developer list at email@example.com." I hope I found the right address to report broken links.
The following links are broken at gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/4.9.2. The corresponding 4.9.2-related links at gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs are also broken:
GCC 4.9.2 GNAT User's Guide (/onlinedocs/gcc-4.9.2/gnat_ugn_unw/)
also in PDF (/onlinedocs/gcc-4.9.2/gnat_ugn_unw.pdf)
or Postscript (/onlinedocs/gcc-4.9.2/gnat_ugn_unw.ps.gz)
or an HTML tarball (/onlinedocs/gcc-4.9.2/gnat_ugn_unw-html.tar.gz)
Thank you for your time,