This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Vararg templates. GCC vs Clang
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Victor <d dot v dot a at ngs dot ru>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 00:24:34 +0000
- Subject: Re: Vararg templates. GCC vs Clang
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <web-4861695 at mx53 dot intranet dot ru> <CAH6eHdTxvWFq+5izi7AX+A=Fj+Obwje_wx3p8Ho_Xb-H7c-Q0A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 7 February 2015 at 00:05, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> This question would have been more appropriate on the gcc-help mailing list.
I should have said it *was* more appropriate on that list, and should
have remained there. You could have pinged the gcc-help list, or just
been patient, before sending to a different list.