This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
libgccjit documentation now available on gcc.gnu.org
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: jit at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 17:40:33 -0500
- Subject: libgccjit documentation now available on gcc.gnu.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The documentation for libgccjit is now visible on the GCC website in
HTML form at:
(and is being built nightly).
Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen (Gerald Pfeifer, Joseph
Myers, Frank Ch. Eigler, Jeff Law, iirc).
The "Show Source" links on each page are currently 404s, but that should
be resolved shortly.