This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Android native build of GCC
- From: <Paul_Koning at Dell dot com>
- To: <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <hp at bitrange dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 15:27:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: Android native build of GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54AE581C dot 5070003 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1502060258210 dot 10842 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <54D48673 dot 9070901 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1502060458370 dot 29537 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <54D49731 dot 7030407 at redhat dot com>
> On Feb 6, 2015, at 5:28 AM, Andrew Haley <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 02/06/2015 10:18 AM, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
>> Not sure what's not understood. IIUC you want to disable LTO
>> when building gcc natively on Android? As LTO is considered a
> LTO is considered a "language"? Who knew?
It would be nice if ./configure --help told us what the value arguments to --enable-languages are.