This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Android native build of GCC
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Cyd Haselton <chaselton at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 09:16:35 +0000
- Subject: Re: Android native build of GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54AE581C dot 5070003 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1502060258210 dot 10842 at arjuna dot pair dot com>
On 06/02/15 08:00, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Jan 2015, Andrew Haley wrote:
>> Android native GCC can't support LTO because of a lack of support for
>> dlopen() in the C library. How should we patch the configury to disable
>> LTO by default?
> Doesn't setting unsupported_languages in toplevel configure.ac
> work for you?
I'm sorry, I don't understand this comment.