This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Android native build of GCC
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Cyd Haselton <chaselton at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 03:00:57 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Android native build of GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54AE581C dot 5070003 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, 8 Jan 2015, Andrew Haley wrote:
> Android native GCC can't support LTO because of a lack of support for
> dlopen() in the C library. How should we patch the configury to disable
> LTO by default?
Doesn't setting unsupported_languages in toplevel configure.ac
work for you?