This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc rodata regression
- From: Simon Glass <sjg at chromium dot org>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 18:52:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc rodata regression
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPnjgZ2njOg2hz8TgjANW=6M5KWOwX0q8U1oSqTAvvPhnw6ZsQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <m2h9v657ut dot fsf at linux-m68k dot org>
On 1 February 2015 at 01:55, Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Simon Glass <email@example.com> writes:
>> According to the bug report this does not happen on x86_64,
> That is not true, see comment #6.
OK, so it is a widespread problem then. Do you have any hints on how I
could begin to figure out how to fix this? It is blocking me from
making progress so I'm willing to invest some time.