This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Rename C files to .c in GCC source
- From: Jonny Grant <jg at jguk dot org>
- To: pinskia at gmail dot com
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 20:30:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: Rename C files to .c in GCC source
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGc9EveH8c7WfQPmDEjrCpSOmxabAECGRBC8T8NUiHbSz2QNmw at mail dot gmail dot com> <EE340ECC-F8A5-49B5-9C83-CD616BC1DDAF at gmail dot com>
On 30/01/15 17:09, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
On Jan 30, 2015, at 4:22 AM, Jonny Grant <email@example.com> wrote:
When I checked out from the trunk I saw that various files had .C
capital extension. Its not a big issue.. but I wondered if they should
be .c like regular source files?
No because they are c++ code so capital C is correct.
Ok, I see. Only ever encountered files called .cpp.