This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Rename C files to .c in GCC source
- From: pinskia at gmail dot com
- To: Jonny Grant <jg at jguk dot org>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 09:09:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: Rename C files to .c in GCC source
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGc9EveH8c7WfQPmDEjrCpSOmxabAECGRBC8T8NUiHbSz2QNmw at mail dot gmail dot com>
> On Jan 30, 2015, at 4:22 AM, Jonny Grant <email@example.com> wrote:
> When I checked out from the trunk I saw that various files had .C
> capital extension. Its not a big issue.. but I wondered if they should
> be .c like regular source files?
No because they are c++ code so capital C is correct.
> I'm not on this list, so could you keep my email address included in
> any replies.
> Regards, Jonny
> Jonny firstname.lastname@example.org