This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Rename C files to .c in GCC source
- From: Jonny Grant <jg at jguk dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:22:55 +0000
- Subject: Rename C files to .c in GCC source
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When I checked out from the trunk I saw that various files had .C
capital extension. Its not a big issue.. but I wondered if they should
be .c like regular source files?
I'm not on this list, so could you keep my email address included in